Radius and Ulna Fracture
What is Radius and Ulna Fracture?
Radius and Ulna Fracture is very common in young people. Ulna and radius fractures can occur double overlap, angle, rotation and lateral displacement. Four abnormalities include: the backbone of a single radial fracture is less support due to ulnar fracture client overlap, shift less, mainly rotating shift. The backbone of single-fracture scale rare, because there are no radial support the shift, unless under the combined radioulnar joint dislocation.
What is causes of Radius and Ulna Fracture?
1. double fracture of ulna and radius causes:
2. radial shaft fracture cause:
Child care for the green sticks fracture. The backbone of the adult distal radius 1 / 3 fracture, the radial nodule attached to the biceps, and attached to the radius 1 / 3 supinator to fracture displacement of proximal backward rotation. Core radius of 1 / 3 or 1 / 3 fracture, the fracture line in the rotation just before the park arrived muscle below, as a result of pronation and supination equal muscle strength, bone fracture in a neutral position proximal, and distal fracture by the pronator quadratus muscle pull, rotary displacement, radial shaft fracture simple little shift overlap.
3. ulnar shaft fractures cause:
Pure rare-foot shaft fractures occurred in the ulna 1 / 3, caused by direct violence, less fracture displacement.
What is symptoms of Radius and Ulna Fracture?
Patients with Radius and Ulna Fracture include localized swelling, deformity, tenderness, may have bone fricative, the activities of limited forearm. Green sticks children often fractures without bone deformities Youcheng angle side shift, sometimes combined median nerve and radial nerve or ulnar nerve injury.
What is Radius and Ulna Fracture diagnosis?
Radius and Ulna Fracture diagnosis is X-ray. X-Ray can determine the type of fracture and displacement of the situation. X-ray film should include the elbow, wrist joints, in order to understand whether the shift rotation and upper and lower radioulnar joint dislocation.
What is Radius and Ulna Fracture treatment?
Treatment for Radius and Ulna Fracture should take right of the place for two pairs of bone, four deformity correction, the restoration of the physical length of the two bones. This fracture is more difficult to easily shift after reset. However, traditional Chinese and western medicine treatment of fractures of experience has shown that the methods are complex, appropriate external fixation can be cured in most cases. Simple ulnar or radial fracture the same.
1. reduction and external fixation methods: before restoration, in accordance with the principle of injuries and X ray showed fracture type, location and shift the direction of the whole complex steps and reset methods.
2. open reduction and fixation: the injured not long, less wound contamination, infection or surgery will not be easily fixed after open fracture; multiple fractures of upper limb, radioulnar interosseous membrane rupture; manual reduction or failure of the entire fixed difficulty after rehabilitation; old overlapping rotary malunion fractures, the need for surgery.