Osteosarcoma is diagnosed on the basis of medical history, signs, X-ray films and CT, biopsy.
1. Multiple 15 - 25-year-old young, good-fat in the limbs end of the backbone of long-tube. The most common upper and lower parts of the knee.
2. The main symptoms were local pain, intermittent dull pain early and rapidly to persistent pain, especially at night.
3. Local skin temperature high, intravenous, mass rapid growth, pain, tremor and blood vessels may be noise, can be rational sick fractures, joint dysfunction.
4. Systemic toxicity, loss of appetite, weight loss, the final failure, cachexia occur.
5. Anemia, elevated leukocyte, erythrocyte sedimentation rate block, alkaline phosphatase increased Mei.
6. X-ray. Confirmed diagnosis for Osteosarcoma is depend on X-ray, characteristics is shown below: