Hepatic injury Diagnosis
Diagnosis for Hepatic injury (liver injury) is not difficulty. Opened liver injury, can diagnosed by the location of the wound, wound depth and direction. Clinical manifestation of blunt liver laceration is an obvious intra-abdominal bleeding and peritoneal irritation. Only subcapsular liver laceration, subcapsular hematoma and laceration of central type, was not obvious symptoms and signs, the diagnosis of liver laceration may be difficult and must be integrated with the injury for a comprehensive analysis of clinical manifestations.
Some tests use to diagnosis of Hepatic injury:
1. diagnostic peritoneal puncture: this method in the diagnosis of rupture of abdominal visceral device, especially for the substantive value of a great organ laceration. General get coagulation of blood to suspect visceral injury. However, less bleeding may have false-negative results, it can not be negative except for a puncture injury offal. If necessary, in different areas, different times for the repeated puncture, or diagnostic peritoneal lavage in order to help diagnosis.
2. Determination of red blood cells , hemoglobin and hematocrit: To observe the dynamic changes in anemia if there is to carry out the performance, express for internal bleeding.
3. B-ultrasonic inspection: This method is not only able to detect intra-abdominal hemorrhage and subcapsular hematoma of the liver and intrahepatic hematoma also help the diagnosis, are more commonly used clinically.
4. X-ray examination: If the liver subcapsular hematoma cavity organ injury.
5. radionuclide liver scan: the diagnosis for unclear blunt Hepatic injury, suspected liver subcapsular or intrahepatic hematoma, the injury is not an emergency, the sick can be used when circumstances permit isotope liver scan. Intrahepatic hematoma from radiation defect performance.
6. selective hepatic arteriography: the diagnosis of some difficult Hepatic injury, such as suspected intrahepatic hematoma, patient with no severe injury can use this tests. Intrahepatic arterial branches can be seen the formation of aneurysms or contrast agents, such as diagnostic significance of the spillover of the signs. But this is an invasive examination, more complex operations and only be implemented under certain conditions, can not be used as routine examination.