Hepatic hemangioma Diagnosis
Many tests use to diagnosis for Hepatic hemangioma (liver hemangioma) include:
1. B-Ultrasonic performance :
Showed homogeneous intrahepatic strong echo lesion border are mostly clear, strong echo area or lesion with irregular hypoechoic lesion can show that the expansion of the sinusoids.
1) plain scan: the liver low-density areas, clear contours, the density of homogeneous or lesions have a more low-density zone district, on behalf of thrombosis or fiber separation of aircraft, a small number of calcification can be seen.
2) enhanced scan:
CT diagnosis of cavernous hemangioma of the liver an important method, with the characteristic performance of the diagnostic accuracy rate of more than 90%. Typical manifestation of the general appears in the early arterial phase, that is, after injection of 30 ~ 60 seconds. Therefore emphasized that the correct inspection techniques, That is fast, mission-like injection of contrast medium, rapid scanning, scan delay timely. Otherwise, the result is not easy to see the characteristic manifestations caused by misdiagnosis or missed diagnosis. 3. Isotope blood pool scanning TC angiography and liver contribute to the diagnosis of hepatic hemangioma, showed no tumor stain, clear and sharp edge, a long time developing hemangiomas.
4. Hepatic arteriography: peripheral lesion of "vascular lakes" images, a longer residence time of contrast agent.
5. Laparoscopic examination: to observe the liver surface color and the shape of the tumor.
6. X-ray examination: impact of liver, and can be found diaphragm increased.