Hemorrhagic disease Symptoms
Symptoms of Hemorrhagic disease common is hemorrhage that include:
1. Petechia, ecchymosis. Capillaries, and thrombocytopenia or qualitative platelet abnormalities, blood spots usually small, scattered petechiae, the occurrence of vascular factors in of bleeding, thrombocytopenia can also be seen in platelet disease. Ecchymosis seen large sheet of bleeding coagulation disorder. Wide-ranging and large flake ecchymosis common in disseminated intravascular coagulation and fibrinolysis disorders.
2. Epistaxis, oral mucosal bleeding. Epistaxis, gingival blood, oral mucosa blood blister, blood blister tongue mucosa, found in blood vessels and bleeding caused by platelet factors.
3. Joint, muscle bleeding, generally occurs at the knee, ankle, hip, elbow, wrist and other vulnerable bear the weight of traumatic stress or major joints, often in heavy hereditary deficiency of coagulation factor the health of search, in particular hemophilia A and B. Joint bleeding can cause joint deformities often. Excessive anticoagulant hemophilia A and B and can cause muscle bleeding.
4. Retinal hemorrhage, more common in thrombocytopenic purpura.
5. Intracranial hemorrhage, in thrombocytopenic purpura and hemophilia.
6. Digestive tract and urinary tract bleeding, factors can be found in any of the bleeding.
7. Post-traumatic bleeding. A variety of post-operative bleeding are common hemorrhagic manifestations of disease. Surgery and postoperative course of the event fibrinolysis or disseminated intravascular coagulation is not oozing wounds, partial suppression does not work, no surgical wound on the formation of blood clots. Bleeding caused by superficial cut health search, was particularly prevalent in the vascular and platelet factor-induced hemorrhagic disease.