Hemorrhagic disease Prevention
Hemorrhagic disease can be divided into two types include genetic factors that is related to hereditary hemorrhagic disease, a genetic family history; the other is secondary hemorrhagic disease, caused by external factors are negative stimuli lead to body dysfunction. No matter what kind of hemorrhagic disease, have shown a tendency for bleeding or bleeding more than, and in many patients hair life. Daily life at home should pay attention to:
1. Life often come into contact with drugs such as aspirin, dipyridamole, indomethacin, phenylbutazone and dextran such as hemorrhagic disease of the sick, the drugs are unsafe, because of its inhibition of platelet aggregation, expansion vascular function, may increase the bleeding.
2. Healthy Diet. Should be on food selection with many more vitamin C, fresh fruits and vegetables more and pay attention to cooking methods to avoid the stubby food, such as fish, bones and so on, so as not to accidentally puncture the digestive tract mucosa, causing bleeding.
3. To protect skin and mucous membrane. Patient should be reduced to skin and mucous membrane irritation. Brush hair, when to use soft toothbrush or scrubbing with cotton balls to avoid gum damage, caused by bleeding.
4. At home in the event of traumatic bleeding, try to hemostasis by compression, bleeding at the same time restrictions on parts of joint activity. Ways pressure bandage to stop bleeding has to stop bleeding, dry towel, a handkerchief covered in compression bandaging wounds; hemostasis acupressure, finger, palm or fist down bleeding artery near the heart of one end and cut off blood flow to achieve the purpose of temporary remedies If a short period of time to achieve complete hemostasis should not be going to hospital for emergency treatment.
5. Preparation for ice bag in home. Blood disease patients Lower body resistance is often easy to fever. Fever, the families of physical cooling method should be used to in the first after the ice bag placed under the arms to achieve the purpose of cooling, can also be used in cold water or rubbing alcohol cooling bath to avoid using drugs to cool.
6. To prevent cross-infection at home. Cross-infection caused by blood diseases are the common factors of secondary infection, when relatives and friends suffering from respiratory tract infection or other infectious diseases, should avoid contact with patients, to maintain a clean indoor environment.